Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Max effor lower + event prs

T

t3c

Max effort lower + event prs

Had a good event day but a bad gym day. I shouldn't have deadlifted today...my lower back was a little sore and my glutes were sore some. My new belt from inzer was too big, i had to put a sweatshirt on to make it sorta fit on the last hole (got a new one on its way in the mail, then i gotta ship this one back.) Being the stubborn dick that I am...i HAD to sumo deadlift.

135 2x5
185x1
185x1
205x1
225x1
275x1 (belt on)
315x1 (felt like a speed deadlift)
Http://www.grambo.org/afa/users/tec/events23/315ok.WMV
365x0 (halfway up no good)
385x0 (wouldn't move)

Had planned on getting 385 today but i couldn't even get 365. I was so incredibly pissed the rest of the work out, i ended up not taking much video of anything

ANYWAY...enough bitching about the deadlifts:

Close stance arch back gms
170lbs 3x5

Rev hypers + light band
3x10

Calve raises
135x12, 155x12, 155x10

Standing abs + lightband and mini
4x10

EVENTS:
Tire flip 3 flips... then rolled it to the start line. Then a bunch of singles and doubles working on form and speed...Feeling good, and EASY
Http://www.grambo.org/afa/users/tec/events23/tire4.WMV

Farmers:
135s in each hand, 150ft 3 turns in 34 seconds (BIG PR, contest weight)
Http://www.grambo.org/afa/users/tec/events23/135farmers.WMV
85s in each hand, 100ft 2 turns no gear FAST x 2 sets

Sled
355, 50 ft x 2

Sprints 3x75ft sprints

Putting ALL that shit back into the car x 1 (a workout in itself)

Best event day yet, worst gym day yet. Events are what matters though! Weighed in at a cool 171 today

Last edited:
t3c said:

Putting ALL that shit back into the car x 1 (a workout in itself)

Haha----I think I have hurt myself more trying to lug my sled around....Nice work on the events your endurance is definately up...

Great farmers walks! You look faster.

The tire fears you now. I like how your putting your chin into it in the beginning on each rep. I like how you are using all your bodyweight to propell it upwards and the proud knee to complete the movement.

Nice sumo dead. Did you notice that you move slightly to the left as you pull? In the first 1/3rd of the lift you shift.

You are definitely getting stronger brother! Fear the t3c!

Last edited:
bro, that 315 was fast. It just wasn't your day. Also I think thats too many warm up sets for 315.. try to cut down a bit maybe. Try again, you'll get it.

thanks for the replies fellas!

Jason I'm preparing for an August 30th contest in poughkipsee NY

Are you the Jason who trains with clint and cheese? I'm a big fan of yours, glad you are on the board

Top Bottom