Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Masteron only useful if 10% bf or less?

Pr1mo

MVP
EF VIP
Im aware its a pre-comp bodybuiling drug utilized to give you that "dry" look, but unsure if one would waste money and time if anything over 16% bodyfat?

absolutely

masteron is a hardener. you aren't gonna harden up fat, you need muscle on your frame and low body fat to take advantage of it in terms of pure physique

and anyway why even use steroids at 16% unless you were just worried about mass and strength and in that case masteron makes no sense anyway. JMO

absolutely

masteron is a hardener. you aren't gonna harden up fat, you need muscle on your frame and low body fat to take advantage of it in terms of pure physique

and anyway why even use steroids at 16% unless you were just worried about mass and strength and in that case masteron makes no sense anyway. JMO
I know I'm the outlier here. I'm a larger dude. An honest 20% BF. I not a bodybuilder. I'm a competing powerlifter. Who recently started becoming concerned more with overall health and well being instead of just lifting heavy weight. Now that my diet is good and I'm leaning out..I still use steroids to keep my muscle while I'm losing BF. I have found Mast work well.for me to help keep my estro sides in check while usi g Test And NPP. I know I didnt take the optimal route but goals changed. Im.currently running Test/NPP/Mast. And loving it. I'm sure the Mast is helping. Just my experience

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

As was already stated, masteron wouldn't be a great fit for you right now.

Im aware its a pre-comp bodybuiling drug utilized to give you that "dry" look, but unsure if one would waste money and time if anything over 16% bodyfat?

That's too fat for ANY steroid.

Masteron is incredible at hardening but it is really just a cosmetic steroid. I wouldn't bother unless you are a competitor. If not then you still have to be below 10% body fat to really see the true benefits.

absolutely

Well in my past it adds way more definition in my experience, especially to the obliques. i just always used it as the final touch of my cycle, not when i just finished a bulking cycle

hey off topic how do you add a picture to profile?

I know I'm the outlier here. I'm a larger dude. An honest 20% BF. I not a bodybuilder. I'm a competing powerlifter. Who recently started becoming concerned more with overall health and well being instead of just lifting heavy weight. Now that my diet is good and I'm leaning out..I still use steroids to keep my muscle while I'm losing BF. I have found Mast work well.for me to help keep my estro sides in check while usi g Test And NPP. I know I didnt take the optimal route but goals changed. Im.currently running Test/NPP/Mast. And loving it. I'm sure the Mast is helping. Just my experience

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thats a good mix, why not throw some Tren ace in? Tren is my answer to every cycle tho its king of kings!

Top Bottom