Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Massage/stretching

frei88

Do you guys go get massage or stretching sessions done ? Cause I am starting to feel pain in my lower back and my gf recommends I go and see a deep tissue massage therapist, what do you guys think?

massage therapy is mostly a scam and will not help a chronic back problem. the reason? it makes no sense to work an area that is already hurt, pretty simple logic.. same thing with chiropractors, cracking your back does nothing to fix the problem.

you need to fix your posture and stretch out the muscles often. I would honestly get into hot yoga, it kills 10 birds with 1 stone and it is something you can do with your gf. I do yoga after EVERY workout

Yes youga would be the best choice but 1st cure your this problem

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

Do you guys go get massage or stretching sessions done ? Cause I am starting to feel pain in my lower back and my gf recommends I go and see a deep tissue massage therapist, what do you guys think?

There's a thread still live this week on Sciatica. Give it a look

Massage therapy is AWESOME. It's great for improving circulation and removing waste metabolites in muscle cells.

Get it done as much as your budget allows. 1-2 times a month would be ideal.

Top Bottom