Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass Monster Pics!!!

Mass Monster

Hey bros whats going on, here a few pics i got taken a week back they are not great but I thought its only fair to show my progress. I am currently in the last week of my omna and d-bol cycle and up 30lbs. My stats are just turned 20, 2 cycles, 186lbs, not sure of bf% but its low. Let me know what you think ;)

Mass Monster

You look SOLID bro! Nice lats and chest, guns are pretty big as well :cool: Hopefully I will have my pics up of a before and after of my cut cycle if all goes as planned. Keep up the great work my friend. :wavey:

M18

I usualy train my chest twice a week. I do incline and flay flys 4 sets each with increasing weight till i can only get 6. Then I go to crossover and do for set 2 heavy and 2 lighter for toning. Then on the crossovers i do 4 sets of chest raises. Then usually the hammer strength press of 3 sets, then 3 sets of dips!

Then a few days later I do incline and decline bench 4 sets heavy and then do incline flyes real heavy. with more dips and crossover raises for 4 sets.

Thats my current chest workout I switch it up every 3 months or so. Hope this helps ;)

Mass Monster

Top Bottom