Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass Monster Pics!!!

Thanks Big Brother Val, appreciate the words and I will take working tris and traps more into consideration. The problem is sometimes my traps get way to big for the size of my neck so I tend to lay off them alittle. Dose anyone know any neck exercises??

Mass Monster

Thanks Beef, I am don't do abs much because I have a bad back and its a pain in the ass to work them but I do have abs and I think I am going to start blasting them when I get home from school for the summer also I know exactly what your saying about the legs they are coming along! Its the calves that have trouble but I am getting but recently I have seen some big improvements!

Mass Monster

I just want to say that I am impressed with your development. That chest is freaky, and your lats are popping great. I would defer passing judgement on your abs until after you lose the water. You may have a six pack under there. The heavy compound lifts, especially deads and barbell rows hit the abs indirectly. Judging from your lat development, it looks like you were doing those movements often. I built a pretty big neck(20 1/2 in.) doing heavy shrugs. I was targeting my traps, but my neck grew as well. Just follow the advice you've been getting. I can tell you are going to go a long way. Best of luck.

No offense does'nt look like you got much out of that cycle....... just turned 20- plus your second cycle--hummm.... how long have you been lifting.... does'nt look like you reached your gentic potential before you started juice'in.... good luck anyways

BRING THOSE REAR DELTS UP(SAME GOES TO ME BTW), IF YOU MANAGE TO BRING THEM UP, YOU WILL ENHANCE YOUR OVERALL BACK.

I IMAGINE YOU WORK HARD, THATS WHY I WONT RECOMMEND ANYTHING....BUT WHAT YOU NEED IS TIME, YOUR YOUNG AND YOU WILL GET WERE YOU WANT, I SAY THAT BY THE TIME YOU HIT 22 OR 23 YOU WILL BE MUCH BIGGER THAN THAT. JUST GIVE YOURSELF TIME AND STICK TO THE PROGRAM. BEST OF LUCK

IB

Well, you do know your body and your limitations, so take everything said here with a grain of salt.

I still say that for overall mass make sure you incorporate core lifts like Squats, Deadlifts, Bench, Bent Over Rows and Pull-ups. Throw in some hang cleans too. You would be surprised how much mass you pack on when you do these neural stimulating lifts. They make everything grow and get thick.

Keep it up.

Thanks guys, just got in and read all the great advice and responses this is exactly what I was looking for. I now can see many different opinions in the responses and I am look at ways to fit this advice into my rotine. I realize that I might try natural for two years before I hit the gear again too se what kind of progress I can get! I think if I wait till 200 to juice again (15 more lbs) then I will be rewarded greatly! Plus the receptors need some time to clear :D Well thanks for the great advice!

Mass Monster

HEY...YOU LOOK LIKE A GUY I SAW IN A CARTOON ONCE...

LOOKING GOOD BRO!

Looks good.....now is not the time to slack off keep eating & training hard(naturally) and at your age the gains will be constant

Top Bottom