Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass Monster Pics!!!

YOU LOOK GREAT, YOU HAVE A GREAT START, don't let up,

but I hate to be the one to tell you this,

Get a new barber.

That yellow hair went out in the 70's:cool:

I agree with Eviserator. You have great genetics and I think you probably could have easily busted your present mark naturally. Actually, I am sure of it. That's why I think it's important for you young fellows to give yourselves a chance. Don't be too quick to sell yourselves short. For example, Just think what a person would have after a mass cycle if he started with a 200 pound base, instead of say, 175 or so? I was able to hit 220 naturally before I hit the wall. I was 250 after my first mass cycle and held 240 after the water came off and had less body fat than I had at 220. Now obviously good genes played a part, but I think Mass Monster could have easily hit 200 drug free and would be a lot bigger after a cycle because of it. Don't get me wrong bro, you look great, I just think some fellows jump the gun. It's obvious though that you have great genes. In a few years when those muscles mature, you are going to be one big mofo. Given a little time, you are going to take up some serious sidewalk space!

I'm not sure about easily hitting that same status natural. When I was natural, I couldn't break above 190. Now I'm 210. Thanks to EQ, diet, and training.
Diet and training only got me so far.
I think you look great, and I would have guessed that you were heavier based off those photos.

I agree Big Brother Val, I doubt I would have it the level I am at right now with out the juice. Keep in mind two years ago before I started using gear I was about 145lbs skinny and small muscles 2 years later up 40lb of quality muscle! The_Eviscerator, I am positive I couldn't 40lbs of muscle in 2 years maybe with 60% of it being fat :D Well as for the fact that some of you may say I could hit 200 naturally...in 13 years maybe, but the fact is its all about my bone structure. My genetics are very good and I can put on mostlly only muscle which I have to my advantage. I go to the gym and people already think I am 200+ because of my mass ratio to size so I figure when I actually hit the 200 mark in 15lbs I gonna start looking like a freak..but thats the fun of it ;)

Mass Monster

again, not to rain on your parade, but you still need some work bro. you look good, but you could look a lot better. i don't think your body fat is that low. you can't even see your abs. i feel like guys on this board instead of giving contructive criticism, they throw around "lookin great" way to loosely. you look good compared to an average guy, but you could improve your arms and your back. heavy deadlifts, bent over rows, heavy pull downs. heavy straight bar curls, dumbell incline curls, reverse curls, and concentrations. not trying to flame you bro, but i am a realist. no one is perfect and you need to know where to make improvements so you can always be better than before.

Thanks Beef, I appreciate the critism! Thats why I posted them to get feedback, I know I have along ways to go but at the same time I am only 20 and I know I have plenty of time and that I have already come along way in the past 3.5 years. I will hit my back and bi's harded and like someone above mention hit my rear delts harder as well. As for not seeing my abos I attribut that to all the d-bol and omna I have been taken over the past 7 weeks ;)

Mass Monster

Using the term "rain on your parade".... isn't what I'd call "constructive criticism".
Could he improve?
Yes.
Could we all?
Yes.
At the rate he's going, with the way he's built, I think he'll be fine.
Everyone lacks in certain areas (except Arnold)
I think telling him he looks great IS constructive criticism.
Yeah... saying "You look great." Is vague.
But saying "You're lookin' good... I suggest a little more work on the tri's and traps" is better than "Not to rain on your parade.... you could do that naturally.... you're better than average BUT..... ".
Not trying to piss anyone off...
But take your own advice. If it's constructive... be constructive.
No flames intended to anyone.
But at least he has the balls to post 'em.
Tell him what else he can add to the parade to make it better, but don't rain on the damn thing.

hey boy, that is the first step to becoming succesful in whatever you do, learning to take constructive criticism. i was hoping you would see where i was coming from. My point about your abs was,are you hitting them right now? if not, you should be. just because you are on d-bol and omna doesn't mean stop training abs. Train abs like any other body part. 3 exercises 3 sets 8-10 reps and then burn out a shit load of crunches to finish. the idea is to have your abs grow towards the skin while at the same time bringing your bodyfat down and have them meet in the middle. the leaner you are the bigger you look. do some light cardio also, maybe three times a week for 30 minutes a session nice and easy on a treadmill at an incline just to keep the fat off while bulking. blast your legs!!!!!!!!! I don't know what they look like, but either way, you can never get your legs too big. A wise man once told me that anyone can train upper body, but it takes balls to train legs. it is so true. I know you must see kids at your school walking around thinking they are fuckin huge and as aoon as summer rolls around and they have to break out the shorts,then you really get some insight as to how they train. you gotta have a strong foundation to keep the house standing. any other advice, just ask me

Top Bottom