Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass Monster Pics!!!

No I don't train all my bodyparts in a week usually chest, claves, and tri's...But other weeks I might hit bi's twice or sholders and traps! I never do back twice a week though! ;)

Mass Monster

lol, yeah, you'd probably look a lot more massive if your head wasn't so big and cartoonish, throws off the proportions. Nice editing job though, got me pumped for my cycle now.

You look great, man. Your definition is fantastic, especially considering the D-bol. It's strange, your hair changes color between the first two pics and back on the third...plus, how'd you get it so spikey?!:goof:

It took a long time to grow in the hair thats for sure :D Also I was wondering guys what kind of chances would I have in a contest and How would I get into in and in better form for on??

Mass Monster

Thanks bros, So what are my chances in competing would I have a chance? After all I would be in a light weigth class. and a cutting cycle might help but besides that?

Mass Monster

I heard it's hard as hell to compete. You have to devote all your time as a bodybuilder. Even as a lightweight. Are you sure you'd want to get into something that intensive???

I hate to piss on your parade, but you could have got the results you have, by just lifting hard and eating correctly. When I was 19, I was around 165 pounds, 5' 10". In one year I trained and ate my way to a solid 195... Naturally. I now weigh around 230 and I am a lot more solid (10 years later). I think you young guys are making a huge mistake by relying on roids for all your gains.

BTW, I would incorporate more bent over rows, and pull-ups in your back routine. If you are doing that already, fine, but if not.. do it. Cable pull downs will not build any thickness.

Other than that you look great, keep it up. Use your gains to pack on some real muscle now. You will probably lose some size, but your body knows that it can be that size and it will get there and surpass it.

Good Luck

Top Bottom