Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Marylands show

I don't know what I placed yet but it dosen't matter I got PR's and had a lot of fun and the competiters were some tough dudes. I only got my ass handed to me in 2 events the axle clean and press (no jerks allowed) and stones I only got the 1st stone 235lbs.(I had a hard time with the platform heights) I did good in the other 4 events.There were 7 or 8 guys in my class. I weighed in at 175lbs (I'm sure I was the lightest there) and I did tie fourth place with someone and I don't remember what event it was,might of been the medely or tire flip I was a little out of it at the end. When I get the results from Graham I'll know everything better,anyway I'm pretty high about everything and wanted to post.

Good job in the comp. Don't worry about getting you ass handed to you, as long as you learned from what you did and what your opponents did than chalk it up as a personal victory and work hard for the next time.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Great job...everyone!!!!

Where do you guys go in your training from here?

B True

b fold the truth said:
Great job...everyone!!!!

Where do you guys go in your training from here?

B True

I'll be turning in my entry form for the Fall Challange oct 23rd that's another Maryland show so I'll train some events for that. I've been more obsessed with some other things like long distance feats. I've been carrying my yoke several days a week for long distance using lighter weight and slowly going up I really enjoy doing this and I have visions of doing this with 500-600lbs for at least the length of 100 yards (I'm past the halfway point now).

I'll also continue doing heavy lockouts on my yoke in the front,back postions and holding them for time. I enjoy doing squats on the yoke too. I can't remember my last regular workout and I don't see any coming up soon It seems like my yoke is my best friend and regular workouts just aren't my thing. I'll also be doing plenty of sandbag work.

I will also be doing the really odd stuff. I really enjoy carrying my yoke on top of my head and I'm up to 200lbs. on that and carrying it for 50ft sets and I walk slow so the yoke is on my head for a while now wouldn't that be a great feat to carry a 400lb yoke on top of your head.
I would like to pull something with my teeth too so I'm lifting with my teeth and also pulling my sled with my teeth I'm on a very short road too 100lbs on the teeth stuff.

Top Bottom