Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Martial arts training

sickboi

Does anyone do MMA training insteads of lifting weights? I have lost 20lbs since I started training 6 months ago and I feel the best I have ever felt. I used to lift weights but i feel like martial arts makes me a better athlete then someone who sits down and lifts a weight up and down. Movement is important I feel.

weight lifting the way most guys lift doesn't do enough for your health

you should incorporate weight training and other active things too. most guys in the gym just eat and lift weights. they look like shit but they are decently strong. that isn't anything special

Does anyone do MMA training insteads of lifting weights? I have lost 20lbs since I started training 6 months ago and I feel the best I have ever felt. I used to lift weights but i feel like martial arts makes me a better athlete then someone who sits down and lifts a weight up and down. Movement is important I feel.
I am in the same boat as you I have just recently thrown in some cardio boxing workouts into my regimen and man what a difference it can make in your life. When you are lifting weights it almost trains your body to be slow, heavy and sluggish. At least for me it did. There are several boxing workouts that you can throw into your workout that will push your body.

i have yet to try these out but seem to be pretty gnarly. Besides big bulky and muscular is becoming a thing of the past in my opinion. Ripped is the new thing.

I think weight training is complementary to MMA. One builds muscle and strength and the other generates conditioning and athletic ability specific to the sport.

You should do both. Just benefits for you. Weight training will improve your MMA abilities.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Personally I am a lover and not a fighter but I think MMA training is a great form of cardio. I have recommended it a lot of my clients who find regular cardio training in a gym boring

Top Bottom