Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Marijuana use

you KNOW the answer to that question or you wouldn't even be asking it here.

This has been brought up a lot. Some say it will hinder you, others say it won't.

Personally, I don't know. I probably smoke 3 times a year.

azinines right on this one, you get a lot of conflicting opinions regarding the use of marijuana. i have smoked a lot in years past, and found, that (as with all things) when kept to acceptable minimum it is both enjoyable and relaxing. i mean, how often you do you come home from the gym absolutely aching and broken? every time you go hopefully. marijuana, many will argue, is an effective way of easing yourself and relaxing after hard physical work, and yeah, you may be smoking, which is unhealthy, but your not popping loads of painkillers, are you? and if the smoking bothers you, you can always eat it, then your not doing yourself much harm at all. the problem with its use, i find, (as with all things) is becoming dependant on it. so really iv just gone on for 5 minutes when all i needed to say was 'the odd joint every now and again wont hurt you'

*The_West* said:
azinines right on this one, you get a lot of conflicting opinions regarding the use of marijuana. i have smoked a lot in years past, and found, that (as with all things) when kept to acceptable minimum it is both enjoyable and relaxing. i mean, how often you do you come home from the gym absolutely aching and broken? every time you go hopefully. marijuana, many will argue, is an effective way of easing yourself and relaxing after hard physical work, and yeah, you may be smoking, which is unhealthy, but your not popping loads of painkillers, are you? and if the smoking bothers you, you can always eat it, then your not doing yourself much harm at all. the problem with its use, i find, (as with all things) is becoming dependant on it. so really iv just gone on for 5 minutes when all i needed to say was 'the odd joint every now and again wont hurt you'

I don't smoke weed or do pain killers. tried it one time when I was 19 and it did nothing for me, never touched it since. never had a painkiller tougher than an aspirin either.

After a hard workout if my body aches I ask my wife for a BJ or a handy, or do it myself (not the BJ :rainbow: )...much more relaxing to me

tdoom1 said:
I don't smoke weed or do pain killers. tried it one time when I was 19 and it did nothing for me, never touched it since. never had a painkiller tougher than an aspirin either.

After a hard workout if my body aches I ask my wife for a BJ or a handy, or do it myself (not the BJ :rainbow: )...much more relaxing to me
thats good for you bro, the less chemicals you put into your body the better. from my stoner days i can tell you though that there is nothing more relaxing smoking a fat j whjile your missus is sucking on it. you even have a free hand for the tv remote. it was great.

Top Bottom