Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The march to 300

Scotsman said:
Height: 6'2"
Weight: see above
Bodyfat: no idea probably mid teens. Still have veins in my arms that show but have a nice cooler around the sixpac.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Thats excellent!! Id say your lbm is somewhere around 245-250. At 6'2 thats awasome. What is your Ultimate goal?

Scotsman said:
You must have a seriously pathetic life when you have nothing better to do than lurk on a internet board and try to insult people. I have brushed off your calling me fat enough. You are a little shit who has no clue of the real world. When you bench over 400lbs, weight over 300lbs with a 37" waiste, have been published in you field then I will accept criticism from you. Until then you are on my permanent ignore list. I would kindly ask that you never post on any of my threads or attempt to make references to me in the future.

Hey bro...that was def. not meant to be an insult, but I can very easily see how it was interrupted as such......2 of my best friends are 310 and 290. No way was I calling you fat and if anything, I truly envy the size. Anyone can be like me, a extremely lean 205lb bodybuilder, who barely pushed 350. You've taught me another valuable lesson re:the internet, expressions are not viewed and words can be taken many different ways......again, my apologies, sincerely. If you want me to refrain from posting on youir threads, I will more than happily oblige.

However, if you would like to meet face to face at the nearest Hometown Buffet, for true bragging rights, say when.......

Loser leaves EF forever........ :chomp:

Congrats big boy :)

hey scotsman I just thought you should know since you have him on ignore

jkurz wrote a fairly lengthy and sincere sounding apology to u

:)

I'm catching up with you man. I HAVE to be over 290 at the moment.

B True

Damn it you beat me in a nother weight event,ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I can't take this shit anymore. I gonna have to do something that involves more weight than you. hmmmm lets see I can sleep with a women that weighs more, take that,lol

Top Bottom