Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

making a muscle you hate training more fun

DeeiN

what am I supposed to do if I'm in a situation where I hate training a certain muscle group but I know I have to train them otherwise I may develop issues down a line

I'm already starting to hate to train my back. it seems like that's like my weakest muscle so I guess I get embarrassed because I can't do a lot. tips?

Just stay consistent and work on your form. Also don’t judge yourself only by the amount of weight that you can lift. Search Google or YouTube for some different back workouts so you are excited to try something new from time to time. I used to dislike leg day, but over time I learned to enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

what am I supposed to do if I'm in a situation where I hate training a certain muscle group but I know I have to train them otherwise I may develop issues down a line

I'm already starting to hate to train my back. it seems like that's like my weakest muscle so I guess I get embarrassed because I can't do a lot. tips?

turn on the music and train harder no matter what

Top Bottom