Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

making fun of noobs at the gym

kakarot417

i was doing deadlifts yesterday and this guy comes up to me with his buddy and tells his buddy "i would be embarassed if i was deadlifting that little weight", and he said this like right in front of me. it kinda pissed me off but i kept working out anyway and didnt say anything. funny thing is all this guy was doing was talking to people, he was barely lifting. i figure eventually ill get bigger since i work out and he wont since all he does is talk in the gym. what a jerk!

I'm sorry bro, that wasn't cool of that guy. Hey, at least you are deadlifting. That is one of the most challenging exercises you can do. Meanwhile this guy is running his mouth. Anyone who does shit like that, is insecure. Keep at it bro, and ignore the negative people like that jerk.

The cool part is....these are the guys that will be stepping aside, and moving waayyy out of your way...not daring to make eye contact when you come storming into the gym after you start really growing.

They see someone who has drive and potential and it threatens their little pee-pees

Fuck them

Everyone has stories like that. All the great champions have had to put up with shit. Let it make you mad. It'll help your training, and speed you on your way to victory.

what a dipshit....at some point he was probably deadlifting the same amount of weight.....if he could even do it now.

Like the guys in my gym who do nothing but make eyes at me when I am not looking. Like the others have stated, this is the beginning of the road of champions. Concentrate on your development and you will sweep past all the bullshit. :)

Don't worry what others say in the gym. It is always easier to tear down than to build up. Just use it as fuel for the fire. Besides most people who make comments like that can't lift nearly as much anyway it is their way of feeling better about themselves. Just don't forget this moment so when you see someone starting out you are willing to walk up and help instead of stand off. Everyone has to start somewhere but we won't all end up in the same place

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom