Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Major f-ing back problem now!!

KillahBee

Think I may have a pinched nerve or something. Anybody with experience with this shit? Sharp, stabbing, constant pain in my lower back (very low around the ass). Hurts to sit. Kills to get up out of a chair. Standing isn't too bad. I have given it 3 days and it hasn't improved much. Don't want to waste any time if the doc may be able to do something, but also don't want to waste 8 hours in the ER. I know, "go to the doctor, retard". FUCK :mad:

Been through the exact same thing. Best bet would be to go to a doc. I was the same way though, and when I went it turned out to be a sprained ligament. Im guessing you did it doing deads or something similar. Any way the dock had me avoid bending over for a bout a week lifting for a month and gave me some anti inflamatorys for the pain. But like I said, better go to a doc. You never know, it could be something really serious. Good Luck.

LB44 said:
Been through the exact same thing. Best bet would be to go to a doc. I was the same way though, and when I went it turned out to be a sprained ligament. Im guessing you did it doing deads or something similar. Any way the dock had me avoid bending over for a bout a week lifting for a month and gave me some anti inflamatorys for the pain. But like I said, better go to a doc. You never know, it could be something really serious. Good Luck.

I hear ya bro. Thanks for the advice.

done that same thing before. took about 4 days to heal, then it never bugged me again.

Lee said:
done that same thing before. took about 4 days to heal, then it never bugged me again.

you see a doc or just let it ride? how much pain? cause I'm wincing every time I move.

Go to the doctor you har headed fucktard. It could be anything from a simple nerve pinch to a pulled muscle to a torn tendon or ligament. Call an appointment with you doc since you don't want to go to the ER and go see him. I don't want this as an excuse for you getting you ass kicked in next years pulling contest, you big pussy.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
Go to the doctor you har headed fucktard. It could be anything from a simple nerve pinch to a pulled muscle to a torn tendon or ligament. Call an appointment with you doc since you don't want to go to the ER and go see him. I don't want this as an excuse for you getting you ass kicked in next years pulling contest, you big pussy.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Done and done. Appt tomorrow morning. Gotta get my acting skills up to par so I can get the big pain pills. And trust me, O'ConneryMcSkirten, no injury in thr world could keep me from pulling you around like a ragdoll.

killah, you're a hard headed fucktard.
but thats besides the point.

i had a severely sprained sacral joint last year. thats at the base of your spine.
anti inflammatories worked wonders- i took vioxx which you obviously can't take, but you can take naprocin, its aleve in the over the counter form. you can take 2 or 3. You should go to a doc, but i continue to have back problems, both from the sprain, genetics, and my heavy knockers, which i don't think you have.
stretching helps a lot but don't do that till you feel better.
take some anti inflamatories and go to a doc and if he gives you vicodin, send them to me.

I'll bet $50 or you copay that they give you an X-ray rx,
NSAIDS and tell you to take it easy..

I've had these back strains last over a week before they feel better.

Better safe than sorry i guess..

Y_Lifter said:
I'll bet $50 or you copay that they give you an X-ray rx,
NSAIDS and tell you to take it easy..

I've had these back strains last over a week before they feel better.

Better safe than sorry i guess..

that's what I expect. but it's worth it. I made the mistake of waiting for my shoulder to heal on its own and it cost me time.

Top Bottom