Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

major chest problem

knight_007

Please help me.

I've been doing bench presses and I've realized that
my left chest is bigger than my right chest. Also,
my right arm is bigger than my left arm. Can anyone tell me what is wrong and how I can correct this?

Thank so much.

Train chest like you normally do, but at the end of each chest day, do 100 one-armed pushups for the smaller side. If you can do 100 on your first try, then keep adding 10 more to that every workout until your chest is symmetrical. If you can't do 100, then you've got your work cut out for you...

Symmetry

I've never seen anyone who is exactly symmetrical. Do the best with what you got. I have a similar problem though not real noticable. It's not the muscle. It's the shape of the rib cage.

I had a similar problem and decided to switch to dumbells for almost everything that I could. Problem gone.

switch to dumbells and focus on using the smaller/weaker side just as hard as the bigger/stronger side - worked for me

100 one-armed push-ups?! Are you crazy? I hope you don't mean continuous - that is a full-workout in and of itself.

Try doing dumbbell presses instead of barbell presses - this will insure that you are hitting each pec relatively equally.

LeviathanX said:
100 one-armed push-ups?! Are you crazy? I hope you don't mean continuous - that is a full-workout in and of itself.

Well, it worked for me. Weighted one-arm pushups would also work, however, for those that prefer to do only 6-10 reps...

its individual.
try switching to dbells .
you can try alternating arm presses. im doing these now with some success. anytime you switch to something that forces your weaker side to work individually, it should respond. chances are your dominant side was doing a bit more work with the straight bar.

dumbells
sprite_19.jpg

Top Bottom