Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

magic arms routine??

buffal2001

I read about a ' magic arm routine' on here....where you do this 1 day routine and take shit loads of supps that can add an inch to ur arms in 1 day....some one tell me about it or bump their thread?
I did do a search but cant find it.
thanx!

Yeah, i read that.
I dont know what the workouts are like, i think they're about 4 of them and are mostley super sets (bis and tris) and you take a creatine mix(cell-tech sort of shit) and l-gluatime ect after each workout and follow a strict diet during the day(and hardly any activity during the day..more growth!)
I know of people who have done it with good results....some one, or the dude who posted it bump their thread up!

great post buffal!!!

good luck 4 tomorrow my man!!

buffal2001 said:
I read about a ' magic arm routine' on here....where you do this 1 day routine and take shit loads of supps that can add an inch to ur arms in 1 day....some one tell me about it or bump their thread?
I did do a search but cant find it.
thanx!

Is it the 1 day arm cure routine? Where you trtain full day? (52 sets I think)

I am also wondering about its effectiveness..

Try it and tell us your results!

I will try something like that too some time. Hopefully it will work without the supplements....

The best thing to do for arms, IMO, is to make sure that you are changing your routine every 6-8 weeks so that your muscles don't get used to any single excersise. I also make sure you work your forarms!!!!!! You will NEVER see a big arm with small forarms!

Drop sets, super sets between bi's and tri's, just keep shit changing. It worked wonders for me.

Top Bottom