Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mad_Max21 Cycle Log

Mad_Max21

TEAM NTBM
Platinum
I've asked so many good bro's from here with help it's not even funny!!! First off I thank all of you for your advice and help!!! So this is what I'm thinking...Beastdrol weeks 1-4 or 6 at 20 to 30 a day, Test E or sust at 500 weekly, and mast prop at 100 EOD weeks 6-12. I have done tons TONS of research on this and am still putting finishing touches on. I have Taurine and Vit-C, Forma Stanzol, Need2slin, Hcgenerate and much more! Diet has bben on point for the last 2 months. Trying to get BF to about 13% before running.

Current Stats: 195, Bf around 18 or 20% Height 5'8

Cycles: 7

Looking for more diet info as how much I should consume daily.

My blood pressure is 113/70 and I bought my own machine to make sure I watch these numbers!

In 3 weeks if I'm not at the right % of BF I will not run this until I come back from vaca!

Just wanna thank Needto, RADAR, Arabin, Zed, Obsessed and so many more!!!!!

So if you awesome bros wanna give me advice before I do this I thank you! After reading all the logs I want all my shit locked down before I start!

Thank you all for all your help ahead of time! Hope all is well!!!!

Looks like a really good cycle to me. You should see some great gains. Are you running the Test at 12wks?
1-4 Beast
1-12 Test
6-12 Mast?
You posted 500mg wkly Sust or E but not for how long is why I was asking.

Sent from my EVO4G.

What's your plan to cut your bodyfat to 13% before you start your cycle?

I don't have any advice I'm just here to witness the awesomeness unfold!

Re: MadMax21 Cycle Log.....

Max BF% on this would be 18%. Which I feel safe at this with my background. However that's why I'm giving myself 3 weeks for I know I can drop BF% and weight then rock this cycle!

Top Bottom