Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mad_Max21 Cycle Log

I have 12 weeks before getting married hence doing this. So I can devote 12 weeks but I guess my question is which routine would I get the max out of???? Sorry for being a pain in the ass, just want everything locked down!

Well bro the best and most honest ans that I can give you is its gonna be diet for you even more then the workout. But as far as increasing mass and at the same time I have no doubt in my mind that it will be the 5x5 hands down.

Well just sent you a PM! Guess Project X is in your hands if you wanna help??? RADAR and I will be going over diet tonight!!

Yup bro Im in.
You cant go wrong with RADAR on diet bro. PLz be sure and tell him HI for me when you talk.

Here we go then.
Alternate these workouts every other session. So Mon will be A and Wed will be B and Fri will be A etc.

Workout A
BBL Bk Squat 5x5
BBL Bench Press 5x5
BBL Bent over rows from the floor 5x5
(keep your rowing weight in line with your bench press)
French Press 3x8
Upright Dips 2x15 (keep your bod as vert as you can and your head up)

Workout B
BBL Front Squat 5x5
BBL Overhead Press 5x5
BBL Dead Lift alternate with Rack Pulls everyother workout 1x5
Close grip Chin Ups 3x8
Drag Curls 3x8

You must add 5 LBS to everything every session, except your iso excersizes. On those if you can add 5 Lbs do so but if not then add whatever you can and still get the total reps in.
No assisted machines for dips. If you have probs doing dips then let me know.
No assisted machines for Chin UPs same.

Up front this will be easy, but shortly its gonna get but dam heavy.

For your starting weights my suggestion is to go with 1/2 the weight that you think you should use. Believe it or not that usually is about right. This way hopefully you will get thru the whole 12 weeks without a reset.

Top Bottom