Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mad_Max21 Cycle Log

hey bro, good luck with the upcoming cycle.

I have used 5x5 many times and it is awesome. Sometimes, since 3 days is so boring, I like to do a shoulder workout on Tuesdays and then skip the shoulder workout on Wednesday. So I would do about 3 shoulder exercises but not go overboard. I also do 3 sets of 6-8 reps of the assistance work and I go heavy. Heavy dips, hangin leg raises, pullups, BB curls. The 5x5 works and my modification might not work for you but all I know is that the 5x5 is sick. I dont know if I would do it on a cycle though, since it is a really good program for when you are natty. I might do a hypertrophy based routine on cycle and in PCT, and then right after go inot a 5x5 or a 5/3/1 and solidify your strength gains. Just my opinion. Either way, Im subbed and looking forward to seeing your results.

^^^^Thanks a shit ton bro! With the more bro's following the better I'll do! Have to talk with Zed BUT the more I read I think I should hold off from the 5x5 till I get back!

Yes bro, you need at least 10-14 weeks to do the 5x5 correctly, plsu you can make gains on that natty and they are good gains. This makes me want to start a log, got so much shit happening in my life right now lol it is a lot of work being a dad at 22

I hear that! Dad at 35 ain't no cake walk! But I'm 99% positive I'll stay with my training till I get back! Then I'll let Needto, RADAR and Zed turn me into a monster!!!

Hey Greg, happy Zed came over and set you up it was Zed got me into this prog he's an absolute diamond.
Just for the record my squat was non existing prior to 5x5 now I'm squatting 176lbs and adding every session.

Also I noticed you said he lol you do realise I'm actually a she don't you lol!

LOL! I knew you were a chica! I read your log from day 1! I'm just so skeptic of the 5x5?? And I know it said I would be! Just want this to be an awesome run and make 100% positive I make the best gains possible!!!

Top Bottom