Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mad_Max21 Cycle Log

Re: MadMax21 Cycle Log.....

^^^^Yes RADAR and I discussed the Gelatine! Him and Needto have been helping me with all my questions, diet plan and supps! I finish up my cleanse on monday and will start everything on Wed or Fri. As far as training I'm open for all suggestions.....

Re: MadMax21 Cycle Log.....

The more I think about it I would like to put on more mass! My ultimate goal is to be at 200-205 @ 10% BF.

DMK sent me the link today and I read it a few times. I guess my biggest question (which he covered, lol) will this be enough for me? I don't wanna feel like I'm wasting this cycle. I just wanna make the most of this!!!

Zed, I guess I'm just scared to try something I've never done.....and I've been doing this new program for 3-4 weeks and my progress has been awesome thus far.

2/25/2012

AM Weight = 188.6

Training = Rest

**For all those that follow me on this journey, please don't mind my random posts! But I use this log as my journal for everything! And for those that do follow along I thank you for ALL the advice and motavation!!

Zed, I guess I'm just scared to try something I've never done.....and I've been doing this new program for 3-4 weeks and my progress has been awesome thus far.

Bro you can fully put your faith and trust into this program. If you do the program, eat to support the program and get plenty of rest, you wont recognize yourself.
Now add in the fact that you are already a pretty big dude and that you are gonna use supplementation. Well bro you are literally gonna explode.
At first you are gonna feel like your not really working out and thats just fine. To compensate for the lighter weights, we will add reps and sets for you.
Then as you progress believe me you will drop reps and sets down to the 5x5.
That will happen ruffly just before mid program. By the time you hit somewhere around week 8 or so your gonna be cussing me cuz its gonna get real dam hard.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Just a thought here.....everyone always asks what are your goals???? So I ask you all this: What would your goals be with this cycle?? How would you train??

Well Zed, since I've never done it I'll put my trust into your faith! But I do think I should scale from the get go! Don't really know any of my max lifts. I hit 325 for 2 sets of 6 this week, Bench NO CLUE, Squat WEAK! Can we work with this.....LMAO! Thanks for all the help!

And eating to support the program.....I eat very clean and know my foods very well! So my question would be how much??

Cals = ??

Protein = ??

Carbs = ??

Fats = ??

I try to keep sugar intake to 20g or under.

Top Bottom