Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mad_Max21 Cycle Log

Whats your cardio looking like on cycle? If anything devote friday to cardio and rest sat and sun. Everything else looks amazing. I cant wait to see results. Subscribed!!!

Sent from my PH44100 using EliteFitness

Hey Max. Great work here with all the research so many people jump in head first without a though to health etc,
Also your split routine looks great either way but on such a good cycle would you not be interested in the 5x5 the gains are amazing there are do many people hitting the 5x5 and all I have heard is good.

Anyway it's just a thought either way I wish you the best of luck in achieving your goals you certainly put the work in !!

Donna

Re: MadMax21 Cycle Log.....

Thanks guys! Right now I'm hitting cardio 30 mins morning (fasted) 30 mins after workout trying to get BF% down to 13-15%. Having tested this Friday. As for when on cycle I let the mirror show me. If i'm pudging up then I up cardio, if not it's minimal. And as far as research, shit ain't no one ever gonna know it all!! I've picked all the bro's here Brains so much I know their asses fed up with me, LOL! But my cycles before were not planned well and I'm lucky to have no serious sides or any for that matter for my stupidness!! It won't happen again, that's for sure. Like I said getting my ducks in a row have like 2 weeks before it's on. I still need to Talk with Needto and RADAR to finalize diet. Either way everyone here has been such an amazing help it will be a fun and safe ride either way!!

DMK I have heard all awesome stuff of 5x5. I would have to do research on it but a 5x5 program seems pretty stright forward, 5 sets 5 reps every excersise correct? Gonna strat researching it anyhow!

Good back and bi night tonight in the gym. Deads went well, did a few warm up sets and finished last 2 sets with 325x6 both sets. Shoulders tomorrow with calve, forearm and ab work. Cardio after workout and sauna after that. Gonna do some more research on 5x5 program DMK suggested I try while on cycle.

tn
2/24/2012 Shoulders. Very good energy and focus, great overall workout!

Does anyone know how I change the title of this thread??? I would like it to be: Mad_Max21 5x5 training log

Thanks for any help!

Hey bro I will change the thread title for you.
You have a gr8 start going on here Max but you would benefit highly from getting on a set workout and following that.
Bro we need to see your pics too as that would seriously help us help you.
So there is your homework for you, decide on a program and get pics up.
Good luck bro and very best regards.

Thanks Zed! So you would not suggest 5x5? And you can't see the pics I've posted for I can??? Thanks

Nah man dont even see where you posted pics. Are they in here? Once I see your pics I will help you out on your workout bro. Need something to start with. If you can provide a link that would be cool and thanks.

Top Bottom