Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mad_Max21 Cycle Log

Re: MadMax21 Cycle Log.....

I have 2 weeks to decide which one to use, Sust or Test-E. Doing more research and reading a shit ton of logs and seeing what tends to be the best to run. Gonna go at 500 a week with which ever I do run. On a sidenote, I started my 7 day rapid cleanse today. Should clean out liver and system well before starting. Also here is my Natty Recomp I did back when Need2slin first came out and I was a tester for Needto. I'll be taking all the same supps as then with a few added. Hitting legs today with cardio and abs, trying to get the BF% down some more. Hope everyones having a great day!

tn

In my opinion go with the Test Enanthate. I like Test E better and there isn't any PIP like with Sustanon. I'm sore for days after I inject it.

Sent from my EVO4G.

Thanks for the input JC! Second day on cleanse and holy shit.....literally! Also trying a new supp today called Dexaprine. It's a thermogenic and so far it is pretty amazing! Started with half the dose (half a cap) and my energy is awesome, great focus. Still love Forged Burner but thought I'd try this for they were free samples. Hope everyone has a great day!

Ever try n2burn? I just started it and it amazing stuff. I had a sample of forged burner and that was some good stuff too!

I have yet to try the N2Burn but have heard awesome reviews! Ordered more protein yesterday, should have got some. Next time I order!

Sidenote: Was gonna start the forma and run from now all the way thru PCT, any suggestions either way?? Thanks guys!

I would start it when you start pinning or maybe a week in.

No prob!

Training:

Monday: Chest & Tri's

Tuesday: Back & Bi's

Wednesday: Shoulders

Thursday: Legs

Friday: Rest

Saturday: Repeat

*First week is all mass movements, rep range 6-10, no shaping movements, max rest between sets.

**Second week is all shaping movements, rep range 15-25, no mass movements, minimal rest between sets.

***Excersises change every week.

Top Bottom