Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M0nsters Contest Pics!!!!

M0NSTER

M0NSTERS CONTEST PICS!!!!

Yo, whats up all. Here is my contest pic from March 2001. I have been working out hard for about 7 years straight and this was my first contest too. My abs were a lot drier next day, and I would have placed higher if the contest was that day.

my gym stats:

benchpress, 3 reps @ 225
squat, 4 reps @ 275
concentration curl, 12 reps @ 25lb
barbell curl, 6 reps @ 40lb
close grip baseball curl, 6 reps @25
preacher curl, 6 reps @ 30
wide grip curl, 6 reps @ 30
tricep kickback, 6 reps @ 15lb
tricep pressdown, 6 reps @ 50

That is what I suually do everyday. I am not the strongest in my gym, but I am natural. I hate the other roiders at my gym. they are punks and should be shot! They don't put any effort into the gym, and lift for a minute then theyre bullshitting with the girls who come in with lots of make up on.

Here's my pic.

Thanks
williams.JPG

Last edited:
Here is my friends picture. He has the best quads i have ever seen in my life. He is a very dedicated athlete, and he is natural to. He trains very hard and works out twice a day, more than I do.

Heres his pic;

asmith.JPG

asmith-1.JPG

I am natural and my friend is. Do not criticize us unless you are natural to. I don't hate roids, but I hate people who use them as the easy way out. After 7 years of training naturally I might want to do a cycle.

First of all, it's people like you who give naturals like us a bad name.

No one is stopping you from doing drugs, so why do you hate the drug users? You just sound jealous because like you said, they get the babes.

Secondly, what's the point of having a natural physique if you indeed look natural? You are small and fat. As for your friend's quads...they are laughable.

compare yourself to the Team Universe contestants. Ask yourself how you look.

I

In case you didn't know - you don;t have to be on steroids before you start working your abs. You might want to get started on that right away. You don't have any abs to 'dry out'.

Top Bottom