Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M0nsters Contest Pics!!!!

you are lifting for 7 years???????
With what ?.........:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

I think you are joking.
I know people that train natural but I have never seen a natural that was training for 7 years and looked like shit!!!

I have been training hard for 7 straigt years, and yes I am natural. I think I have reached my limit and need to use drugs to get bigger and stronger.

scott steiner you are piece of shit. I train very hard everyday and you are probably some computer commando. I did a contest and I will do another one soon. Once I start taking roids I will be very big and strong.

Dude, if you're gonna post pics like that and call yourself "monster", then you deserve whatever you get.

Consider yourself lucky. I've seen these guys really lay into people, and you got off easy!

I know there is no clambuteroil.

All I have to do is take a lot of roids and I will be able to win my next contest. I can be bigger than anyone in my gym.

I can't believe your not the strongest guy in the gym. You train with animals! You MUST change your name. Maybe squirrel would be more suitable. Love your abs.
Genarr3

This is all a joke!!!..Obviously. Look at all the other posts by this guy. I'll take a guess on who it is.....'hardbody48'..just a guess.

Top Bottom