Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M0nsters Contest Pics!!!!

this must be a joke. how can you even think of being in a competition with abs like that not to mention the rest of you. 7 years of training huh? after 7 years you couldn't get yourself in better shape than that. those pictures are priceless. keep up the good work monster. hahahahahahaha

I didnt read all of the posts but those pics are a joke right. There is no excuse for posting pics like that of this site. I was so demotivated after seeing those damn pics that I just gave up working out all together. Im leaving elite a joining methlovers.com

fuck u for postimg those horrible pics. Best quads, what a fucking joke.

ORCA

This has got to be a joke. They look like two old farts. Senior citizen competition or something from Jeri Springer show. God this is funny. Great place for laughs. You guys on the board are funny. Great comments.

Wow. Those are some real impressive gym stats there Monster - now I know where you got your name from. Your a real powerlifter.........and a real loser too!

i dont know about u guys...but this seems like a joke..seriously...does the special olympics have bodybuilding now??? i am not puttin ya down...but how can u pose like that??and not b mentally retarded?

Top Bottom