Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower spine/back pain after squating ( also down right leg) advice ?

bigg12x

I’m 23 years old male who has been lifting heavy for few years and advanced in weight lifting as in doing form and heavy weights. I do a 4 day spilt which is legs in it and today I felt the pain in spine lower back area after 3rd set of squat (first set was warm up, 2nd set was 250ibs) when I lifted to the bar I realized pinches nerve feeling from upper buttocks all the way running into right leg it was first time I felt this…. I dropped bar and tried to do deadlift it was same pain… I been feeling it after deadlifts…. Minor for past 3 weeks… but no pain like it is now, maybe from heavy 1rep deadlift few backs and finally shut down the back…

So I went over and finished my day with: 4 set leg press, 4 set single leg press, leg extensions, leg curls, calf raises. I’m worried about losing my shape and gains due to legs controlling most of the Development/TEST in the body….? How long will I be out for? How long to rest? Will I lose my numbers in reps and weight wise will I have to start from low weights again?

IM ICEING AND TAKING Ibuprofen as we speak in bed….. can walk but not bend over in front of myself… ANY ONES HAVE ADVICE?

You need to make an appointment with a doctor right away. See if you can find a sports doctor and maybe get referred for some PT. But above all, when you get back to squats, you need to video your form to clearly see your form and see what areas need to be improved. You can probably continue to train upper body, but check with the doc.

HOW LONG WILL I BE OUT? also will I loose in gaining process upper body wise due to itboosting the test?

yep..... basically...... im scared that since yesterday I didn't do deadlift or squats so hopegully I wont delay my TEST and ruin my gains

You probably got a bulging disc that's pinching your nerve...Go see a chiropractor and stop all workouts for a few weeks.

Top Bottom