Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lower chest and upper chest question

misaeldossantos

I have nice muscle in general but my One of my weakest parts is the chest, it doesn't change at all, I really need more attention on my chest , I have
been thinking of doing upper and lower chest in different sessions and go heavier three times a week , would that ok to do or it's too much?

I think that doing twice per week your chest (once the upper part, and once the lower part) is more than enough. There is no need to do that more. Besides, you can regard this split as something temporary until you reach the chest conditioning you are looking for.

Both your upper and lower pectoral muscles contract whenever you use your chest muscles. Certain exercises put a great emphasis on the lower or upper portion but both muscles contract. Trying to split up your chest into an upper chest day and lower chest day doesn't make much sense.

Instead, I would have a heavy chest day and a high volume chest day. The heavy chest day will build strength and the volume chest day will give you an incredible pump.

One suggestion is a low volume session and a high volume session. But twice a week only (one of each) - not three times

I really like this idea as opposed to splitting into upper/lower chest days.

This way you will hit the different muscle fibres and really tax all aspects of your chest.

Top Bottom