Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOWER CHEST

What's your body fat %? High bodyfat hides lower chest development. If you train your chest intensely, it is not necessary to do declione work.

Originally posted by Belial:
Robboe- As far as I knew, there WAS a clavicular head to the pectoralis muscle, which is actually a seperate muscle.
http://www.planetkc.com/exrx/Muscles/PectoralisClavicular.html

This IS worked harder by incline bench; as far as I know regular bench does not engage this muscle much at all. Of course, while looking at the pic on that site, try finding the lower pec, y'all. :D

interesting news to me. i had never heard that the chest was seperated into 2 heads. i guess that would make sense to the origins(scapula and clavicle).

i always incorporate some sort of incline movement but rarely do any "decline" work.

Decline DB presses & flyes

------------------
super.jpg

LOL, I love when people say stuff like "My upper inner right pec is lagging..." You have one set of pecs, do the bench press or dumbell press. Keep it simple. Don't concern yourself with all the other shit.

HELP! MY ABS ARE ASYMMETRICAL!!! WHAT EXERCISE CAN I DO TO WORK MY UPPER RIGHT ABDOMINAL HEAD????? I WAS THINKING OF TWISTY CRUNCHES WHILE HOLDING A WEIGHT NEXT TO MY RIGHT EAR. I'M ALSO TAKING CELL-TECH AND NITRO-TECH!!!!

*sigh*

edit- making sure you all know that was a joke. I realize we're all so jaded right now that some people might not be entirely surprised if that was serious. :D

[This message has been edited by Belial (edited April 24, 2001).]

Top Bottom