Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower back weak

kioput28

I went to a physical therapist and he did a test on my body to see what I had in terms of and balances. He said that everything look really good but he mentioned that my lower back was very weak
how do I improve my lower back strength. I don't want to keep paying $90 per session with him when I'm already paying a gym membership

a lot of these physical therapists are obsessed with strengthening things. as weight lifters we ALREADY are very strong. much of our issues are more to do with wear and tear and not 'muscle weakness'. you need to work with a top end physical therapist who deals with athletes, not old farts

having said that deadlifts and roman chairs improve lower back strength

I went to a physical therapist and he did a test on my body to see what I had in terms of and balances. He said that everything look really good but he mentioned that my lower back was very weak
how do I improve my lower back strength. I don't want to keep paying $90 per session with him when I'm already paying a gym membership

if you have lower back issues start doing yoga and pilates, work on your core more not sessions with someone

Deadlifts, hyper extensions or good mornings

Top Bottom