Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lower back pain from sit ups

Kill_Murray

I have extreme lower back pain after a whole week of doing sit ups , di I hurt myself? or that's normal when you do this , movement, I didn't have it the first days so I don't understand why a week after, thanks for any advices.

Perhaps you overstressed the lower back, and just need to give it a rest. Also, it is possible that your form is not really good, and improper form usually leads to injuries. Also, why the hell were you doing the situps everyday?

you never did situps and now you did them for 1 straight week? explain yourself here

if so you simply lack the conditioning and your body is not used to it, the muscle fibers are wrecked and are inflamed. this is completely normal. once you gain conditioning you won't have these issues

Sounds to me like you might have a vertebrae out of place in your lower back. I would see a chiropractor and get an x-ray done.

Usually whenever someone is experiencing lower back pain when doing core work - it's from a spine imbalance.

Sit-ups are a waste of time. If you want abs then you will just have to cut body fat. If you work your abs out too much you will just end up with your stomach looking bigger. The key is to get lean and abs will pop.

Top Bottom