Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lower back pain after squats

DalponteJR

I started having this pain on my lower back after doing heavy sets of squats, I had to stop because the pain was getting more intensive the next day of squatting, it's been 6 days since I don't squat and I don't feel anything, as soon as I go back to them the next morning and can barely stand up from bed, what going? did you ever went through this? if it was an injurie the pain would be there all the time right?

yikes i hope it isn't a disc.. but it is possible.

disc problems are very common and they can be treated with physical therapy. i have 3 bad discs myself in my neck

we ALL develop degenerate discs as we age. gravity and walking upright is a shitty thing huh? as weight lifters we are ahead of the game, also having a desk job and using poor posture speeds it up

stretching, yoga, heat, physical therapy, massage, acupuncture, etc. are all things you have to look into vs. just hopping on pain killers like some guys do

Definitely stop squatting all together until you figure out what is going on. If it doesn't start getting better in a few days then I would go have it looked at. Back injuries can mess with your entire body so it is best to be careful.

Usually when people are experiencing lower back pain when doing squats, it's because their form is poor.

The squat is actually a HIP dominant exercise. It's NOT a quad dominant exercise.

Focus on keeping the weight in your heels.

post-3.jpg

Top Bottom