Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower back and lower ab fat!

swanky11

im trying to get rid of some fat on my lower abs and back, mostly back. over the winter i went from 193 to 215 and gained some fat which all seemed to go to my abs and lower back. im now around 206-208. my upper abs are good but i cant get rid of the fat on my lower abs and especially lower back. my diet is good not great and im on dermacrine now. i dont want to cut or take any fat burners cause i need to gain some more muscle before camp in aug. any suggestions? exercises, or supplements.

I'm having the same problems (with lower abs). According to what I heard, leg raises are suppose to be the greatest form of exercises for the lower abs. For beginners (such as myself) they can be little tough to do, but at the same time, I just continued taking diet pills (Stacker 3 which they worked very well last summer when I first tried them) in hopes of having satisfying abs by the end of the summer.

As for lower back, try doing barbell deadlifts. They work pretty well on the lower back.

trying to get rid of fat is all dependant on diet and cardio. No amount of supplements pushed on this board will change that simple fact. *Some* make it slightly easier, but nothing more than simple dietary changes.

If you don't want to cut, simply fix your diet and add some cardio in. If you have football camp (guessing) then you'll need your endurance up anyways. You'll probably get better results during camp, b/c they'll have you running hard sprints and sweating all damn day.

Get your diet in check first, then worry about monkey ass oil supplements.

also remember there is no thing as spot reduction so just focus on burning calories and not training only lower back and abs.

Either got to diet and/or do cardio. Sorry no real short cut. I feel your pain cause that is a stubborn area for me also.

Perp

perp69 said:
Either got to diet and/or do cardio. Sorry no real short cut. I feel your pain cause that is a stubborn area for me also.

Perp

^^^ yep.

Same here...
1st place to gain, last to lose.

I know that one been on meal replacement for a week. One in morning one at dinner some fruit throughout the day. Done this for a week gone from 215 - 190 in a week starting to get where i want to be now

Some good advice here, I'd go with the slimfast & fruit suggestion and definitely add lots of direct lower back work to burn the fat right out of those stubborn areas.

Top Bottom