Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower back issues

poysyn

A couple months ago I hurt my back on a heavy squat. I felt it at the time, but had no idea the pain it would soon leave me in..

So, I stopped doing dead lifts and squats and supplemented them with gay leg presses, leg curls, etc. Eventually, I tried to go back to the squat to see how it felt, and once again, I felt extreme pain in my lower back. I also feel this pain if I were to jump, walk fast, run, or even carry heavy objects around the house.

So today I went to see a sports medicine doctor who specializes in back injuries. Luckily, he didn't find anything extraordinarily wrong with my back and told me that it was possibly some issue deep in my back with a ligament or muscle. I knew what was to come next..the doctor telling me I should stop lifting and just run. That is never going to happen (unless it was a really serious issue.)

Anybody that has any experience with an issue like this or knows how to properly go about rehabilitating it:

What do I do?

I'd really appreciate any feedback any of you bros have regarding this..not being able to do squats and deads sucks, and more importantly I just want my back to be back to 100%.

Thanks for any feedback!

Top Bottom