Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower abdominal pain

Snarling Force

Not sure what this is all about but I wanted to ask you bros...

In week 5 of my current cycle. You can see what it is in my signature.
For the past week or so, just above where your pubic hair would be above your dick, I guess where my intestines are, there has been a deep, dull ache. Sometimes, it startes to ache really bad, and then later subsides but its always kind of there. What could this be? Any relation to my balls? Something I ate? Anything to worry about? Last night it was particularly hurting so I took some Advil which took care of the pain so I could sleep. Thanks for any suggestions!

My wild guess would be the gear has inflamed your prostate. I had this too -- intense pain right over my pubic bone. Saw Palmetto + 1mg Finastride (Propecia) may knock it out in 2-3 weeks.

could be your appendix....my bro had the same pain...for months and it was his appendix....without any of the signature sides of apendicitis

hernia, maybe? some hernia are small and not visible but i dont know go to a doc and tell him what your doing before you get really bad and hurt something important

therockrt72 said:
hernia, maybe? some hernia are small and not visible but i dont know go to a doc and tell him what your doing before you get really bad and hurt something important

I would lean more towards this than the other two. The aponeuroses is pretty thin there. This would be my guess. Have it check out with a doc. just to make sure.

Top Bottom