Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low weight/high weight& how often

calli

hey guys I'm just beginning my first cycle and I'm pretty excited. I have two basic questions left. I'm 19, 5'8, 151 lbs, 8% body fat, and am doing an a week cycle of sust with anavar. I'm specifically targetting my right quad because I'm a kicker. Many people have told me different things as far as how to lift. Some say low rep high weight, some say middle, and some say low weight high rep. What do you feel maximizes the best of gains? My other big questions really is how often can I lift? Sure, I'd like to have my chest/arms/ back get much bigger but my big thing is lifting for the legs and kicking. How often do you opt that I can lift for my legs with kicking a few days a week? ( which beats up the legs ). What I'm looking here for is extreme strength, size and appearance when it comes to my legs, I could care less. I'm looking for Strength!

Last edited:
calli said:
hey guys I'm just beginning my first cycle and I'm pretty excited. I have two basic questions left. I'm 19, 5'8, 151 lbs, 8% body fat, and am doing an a week cycle of sust with anavar. I'm specifically targetting my right quad because I'm a kicker. Many people have told me different things as far as how to lift. Some say low rep high weight, some say middle, and some say low weight high rep. What do you feel maximizes the best of gains? My other big questions really is how often can I lift? Sure, I'd like to have my chest/arms/ back get much bigger but my big thing is lifting for the legs and kicking. How often do you opt that I can lift for my legs with kicking a few days a week? ( which beats up the legs ). What I'm looking here for is extreme strength, size and appearance when it comes to my legs, I could care less. I'm looking for Strength!

i'm 17, 5'8, 165 lbs

and my current cycle of BACON, EGGS, STEAK, and that great new anabolic product on the market, MILK, is working great for me! try it!

calli said:

I can't stand these f-ing posts.....you are 19!........tell me one thing bro, what does your pct look like?

Lmfao...what is the point of cycling at 19 at your BW

I was 150 and have put on 55 pounds naturally and maybe put 1% or 2% more BF on....I'm 17

I'm not trying to brag btw...just giving an example of what is possible....

People don't realize their potential especially at the 15-20 year old range

Last edited:
InTraining said:
Lmfao...what is the point of cycling at 19 at your BW

I was 150 and have put on 55 pounds naturally and maybe put 1% or 2% more BF on....I'm 17

I'm not trying to brag btw...just giving an example of what is possible....

People don't realize their potential especially at the 15-20 year old range
:beer:

I hope you're running that sus at at least a gram a week.

you dont even know how to train legs and you're doing aas, something aint right with this picture.

obviously youre not going to stop so fwiw here's my adcive.. train them heavy once every 5-7 days, 3-5 sets of 3-5 reps with heavy weight and only do squats, GM's, GHR's calf raises & stiff leg deadlifts. no leg extensions, no lunges, no smith squats (even if you lift 600lbs with the pad)

Tweakle said:
I hope you're running that sus at at least a gram a week.

you dont even know how to train legs and you're doing aas, something aint right with this picture.

obviously youre not going to stop so fwiw here's my adcive.. train them heavy once every 5-7 days, 3-5 sets of 3-5 reps with heavy weight and only do squats, GM's, GHR's calf raises & stiff leg deadlifts. no leg extensions, no lunges, no smith squats (even if you lift 600lbs with the pad)

what is the reason for not doing leg extensions, lunges, and smith squats?

calli said:
what is the reason for not doing leg extensions, lunges, and smith squats?
Lunges although they kill are more for detailing ( haven heard anyone say they built huge quds from lunging) if your squatting porperly with heavy weights its all you need to do..smith machine squats or smith front squats are for sissy's!!!!!!!

Top Bottom