Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low inpact cardio for weight loss

coockie_

this is my only choice right now due to my excess of work and because I don't have a gym near my house, the closest one if 35 miles away, so I have stationary bike at home or I have lots of parks around, so what type of low inpact cardio would be the best to burn fat while dieting, I'm 40 kilos overweight and my knees are suffering right now, thank you for ideas.

With so much extra weight and knee problems bike (real or stationary) is your best alternative. Obviously, add to this a good diet, and you will lose fat really fast, which will open up new opportunities to you.

You can accomplish most of your fat loss with diet alone. I would put the time in on eating the right amount. Use an online TDEE calculator to figure out how many calories you burn each day. Then eat 500 less than that. Track your calories with an app like myfitnesspal so you are sure you are eating the right amount every single day. Add in any exercise that you are comfortable with.

Try swimming!

Swimming is a lot of fun and it's VERY non invasive. There is a reason why old people love swimming pools. I love swimming. It's a great full body workout.

Top Bottom