Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low carb, train hard=no bf change!?!

rez

low carb, train hard=no bf change!?!

what is going on???

no change in two weeks. How can this be. Im having less than 25 carbs per day training 4x p/w, cardio at 70%mhr 5-6 times per week. i dont get it!!!

And its not like I havent been training hard all year...just changed the diet and trainig in the last month - with no success in lowering bf.
REALLY NEED SOME ADVICE before i throw in the towel..

my stats;
female, 21yrs old, bf=21-22%, 48.5kg,166cm

Cardio is bullshit. It is not effective for long term fat loss. Get into the gym and lift weight like you wanted to gain some real muscle. Also, just because your carb intake is low doesn't mean you're automatically going to loose weight. What's the rest of your diet like?? What's your daily calorie intake??

diet looks something like this p=60%150g,c=10%20-25g,f=30%50-70g

m1: protein shake w 1/2 soy 1/2 h20

m2: egg+3egg whites or canned salmon w spinach and cucumber

m3: grilled chicken, lettuce+ cucumber

m4: protein shake/bar

m5: grilled fish +spinach+flax

m6:tuna+flax
Cals are around 1300

wait a second.... you're 5 and a half feet tall, and 107 pounds?

Girl, you're WAY underweight. No wonder your body doesn't want to lose more weight. Please tell me I did the math wrong....

i dont want to lose more weight..i want to lose bf..theres a difference. i dont know about the conversion from pounds to kg..i know im about 48.5kg and i think the conversion to pounds is 2.2
i want muscle, but my training and diet seems good to do that i thought?!

Well, you can't really lose fat and not lose weight, it's a carefully calibrated process, and you'd need more cals than you're taking in. Right now, you're light enough, and on low enough cals, that your body simply doesn't want to add muscle OR get any smaller. step one is to up your cals. You may even need to gain some weight (making sure, via diet and training, that most of it is muscle), and then you can work on lowering the fat again.

Shoot me a PM.

Belial said:
wait a second.... you're 5 and a half feet tall, and 107 pounds?

Girl, you're WAY underweight. No wonder your body doesn't want to lose more weight. Please tell me I did the math wrong....

5'5 at 107 pounds IS NOT UNDERWEIGHT!

maybe 85 pounds would be... but not 107.

I consider every girl that is more than 120 pounds at 5'7 or so, OVERWEIGHT.

she needs to try different dieting plan...

Top Bottom