Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low carb, train hard=no bf change!?!

sysopt said:
rez, listen to belial and bikinimom. Alex likes his chicks aneroxic sickly and dying.

Absolutely. Alex's only frame of reference here is how he thinks "chicks should look." It is unhealthy. There are ways for you to achieve your goals without trying to drop more weight.

I would take Belial up on his offer. He's very knowledgable, when he's not trembling. :)

Bikinimom is damn RIGHT
This formula low carb, train hard= overtrainning is the true also
But if you wanna feel more energy get some good fat.If your diet is lower then 70 grams of carbs get some flax seed oil and you will lose fat.But i think this girl should put some on muscle
My 02 cents

SSAlexSS said:

This is very typical. just because someone can't "bench" certain weight doesn't mean that that person is dumb. Maybe I don't do 1/10s range of motion like some people do. Maybe I got long arms and thus I have to move longer distances?
I wasnt saying you were dumb I was saying your ignorant.

And maybe I am no flex wheeler.[/B]
NO SHIT

Just because a person can't do something physical (yet), it makes no sense that a person can't give advice...[/B]
You do not have the knowledge to help yourself do that physical thing yet so you shouldn't give people advice till you have the knowledge to do so. Until then just shut up and learn.

Just because a person can bench or lift certrain amount, that ain't the reason for him to be an expert. Some people are just more inclined to lift heavier weight or use sloppier form... After all I am BODYBUILDING, not weightlifting. If the weight lifted = to the guys brains.... then powerlifters would be einsteins...[/B]
Some are naturally strong I give you that, but when one cannot do it they should not give advice to others that cannot as yourself. There may be a few guys who are strong and have no idea what they are doing yet, but those such as you who cannot even train themselves to attain a level above what most could do after a month or two of training shouldnt give advice to others

Last edited:
SSAlexSS said:
Ok all.

I royally suck :(:

No matter what, I can't seem to be able to gain strenth on bench press. I am stuck.... I tried low reps, middle reps, high reps,.... but it all doesn't work. Weird is that my deadlift shoots through the roof, and my squat is OK .... but my stupid bench is so small and plateued (worst.... u noooo!!!!)

Don't laugh.... I bench 135p for 10 reps 140 for 8 reps....

while I easily deadlift 315+ pounds.... or squat in 225-275 ange...

any ideas? my chest routine is

1 set of flat bench press (or couple sets)
1 set of incline/decline/flat dumbell presses (sometimes)
Sometimes chest flies with cables....

any ideas?

thanks!
I dont think I need to elaborate anymore than this about you giving others advice. The above quote kinda shows my point about your lack of knowledge.

ok guys...no1 is solving anything by arguing..i appreciate all your comments, good and bad. i know i dont like my body cos its 'skinny-fat'. i want to look tight and lean. i know i need to make cahnges..so instead of fighting....how about some constructive critism and tell me what you recommend to help me gain lean muscle, without putting on fat.
all suggestions are welcome -

Forrest Gump kept coming to mind as I read this. "Stupid is as stupid does."

Under/overweight is primarily a function of body composition. That means both the quantity of BF and LBM. At 20-22% BF, rez your bodyfat is pretty much average. Most of us around here shoot for lower, but 10% is NOT a healthy ratio for a woman to maintain either. Your lean mass, however, is REALLY LOW (and not just by bodybuilding standards).

Therefore, the most important advice for you right now is this:
to gain some weight (making sure, via diet and training, that most of it is muscle), and then you can work on lowering the fat again.

By putting on some lean mass, you will make life a lot easier. If you want any help from me, you can PM or email, Belial should be a lot of help to you too.

Top Bottom