Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low carb, train hard=no bf change!?!

Alex,
you have got the be the #1 dumbest bastard in the world. Every single time you post you reastablish yourself as the most ignorant person on these boards. You need to leave. seriously its people like you that promote anorexia and other eating disorders. 107lb at the height is defenitly underweight, if you don't realize that, then you have problems that need to be addressed quickly. If youre going to respond with crap like that then you need to go to some ballet discussion boards.

rez, follow belials advice. I think you need to stop the low cal low carb dieting for a while and put on some muscle. Just continue to eat clean, but more. If you do your body will probably be more able to lose some fat.
hope that helps.

what do u suggest alex?
also..if im overtraining..do i cut down or take time off?? i dont think i could..

SSAlexSS said:

5'5 at 107 pounds IS NOT UNDERWEIGHT!

maybe 85 pounds would be... but not 107.

I consider every girl that is more than 120 pounds at 5'7 or so, OVERWEIGHT.

she needs to try different dieting plan...

Ummmmmm, you don't know WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

I am 5'3 1/2" and weigh about 130#.... bf% about 14% or so....I am a perfect SIZE 3!

5'5" at 107# is EMACIATED and sickly.... and her bf% is about 20/22%?! She is skinnyfat.... Her body is in starvation mode and will not give up any more bf. She needs to EAT MORE FOOD PERIOD!....and put on more lean mass - thereby increasing her metabolism.

I am trying to gigure out how her brain functions (let alone the rest of her) on 1300 calories per day! That isn't enough calories to keep a bird alive.... let alone a grown woman.

Top Bottom