Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low Back Pain Preventing Gains

Doing deadlifts a few days ago and either pulled a low back muscle or irritated 1 of the 3 bulging discs. I’ve been lifting for 15 years. since turning 30 (I’m 35 now) I’ve had 1 back issue after another. I’ve done therapy, a physio confirmed form was on point. I had injections 2-3 months ago, so maybe I’m due for another. Im just wondering if others go through anything similar. Making gains, clean diet, then a 2 week setback every 3 months.

Training: 3-4 days a week. Push pull legs. Heavy 1 week, volume the next week. Cardio / stretching on off days. Boxing sprinkled throughout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes. the drugs they give you made me sick so i didn't use them. those cortizone shots are only temporary if at all.

the only 2 things that have helped me are

inversion table
hot yoga

as far as your weight training, sorry man but you will need to adjust. no more lifting heavy for me and no more overhead lifts. you just cannot afford to damage more discs

Doing deadlifts a few days ago and either pulled a low back muscle or irritated 1 of the 3 bulging discs. I’ve been lifting for 15 years. since turning 30 (I’m 35 now) I’ve had 1 back issue after another. I’ve done therapy, a physio confirmed form was on point. I had injections 2-3 months ago, so maybe I’m due for another. Im just wondering if others go through anything similar. Making gains, clean diet, then a 2 week setback every 3 months.

Training: 3-4 days a week. Push pull legs. Heavy 1 week, volume the next week. Cardio / stretching on off days. Boxing sprinkled throughout.

i had issues with my back on and off

i found yoga and hard work with foam rollers helped, try it

are you doing a cycle? you should post a LOG for us to see your diet training

Oh damn lower back I had the same issues with deadlifts
did a lot of yoga helped 100%

you can post a log right for all EF team? please give us your cycle training diet

Top Bottom