Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOSING WEIGHT, but NOT Losing BODYFAT

Lililston

I started trying to get leaner, by lowering my calories, reducing 300 cals a week, gradually adding cardio(30-40mins) 2x and now 3x a week. It's been 4 weeks since I started(at 132, 24% BF) and now I weigh 127 @ 23% BF... :worried:... I measured my waist and it's still the same as before... Do you guys think I'm losing more muscle than bodyfat here or is it just water that I am losing?? :mix:

I feel like I am not losing muscle though because I can still lift heavy weights :mix: but the whole time I only dropped 1% bodyfat, but lost 5 pounds! :mix:

It has always been my experience that the last place I lose weight is the first place I gain weight, the mid section. You are probably replacing fat with muscle, so you don't notice a big weight change.

How do your cloths fit? That is the best way to gauge weight loss. Also, make sure that the food you do eat is clean, stick with lean meat, fish, skinless chicken, and fresh vegetables.

big4life said:
It has always been my experience that the last place I lose weight is the first place I gain weight, the mid section. You are probably replacing fat with muscle, so you don't notice a big weight change.

How do your cloths fit? That is the best way to gauge weight loss. Also, make sure that the food you do eat is clean, stick with lean meat, fish, skinless chicken, and fresh vegetables.

I don't know... 5 pounds seems kinda big to me... My clothes fit a lil looser on me now, especially the places where I wanted to add mass :mix:

thats normal............just give it time keep the protien up and eat clean youll be good to go

yeah its normal (I hope!).. I lose size from arms & legs before my waist starts dropping.

I weigh 127 @ 23% BF

Are you a girl? If you're a guy then maybe you should think about adding more muscle before trying to cut.. the more muscle you have the easier it is to lose fat

Tweakle said:
yeah its normal (I hope!).. I lose size from arms & legs before my waist starts dropping.

Are you a girl? If you're a guy then maybe you should think about adding more muscle before trying to cut.. the more muscle you have the easier it is to lose fat

I'm a girl, 5 '2... I still need more muscle but I can't add muscle while cutting :worried:

Lililston said:
I don't know... 5 pounds seems kinda big to me... My clothes fit a lil looser on me now, especially the places where I wanted to add mass :mix:

Just keep pushing and you will get to where you want to be. It takes time and a lot of hard work, but once you get there it's fun to look back at how far you've come.

big4life said:
Just keep pushing and you will get to where you want to be. It takes time and a lot of hard work, but once you get there it's fun to look back at how far you've come.

:heart:

Top Bottom