Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing muscle gaining little strength

Bobkid

So I've been working out for about a year. My legs got ripped at one point when I did leg extensions like crazy and now they look almost normal. My arms grew about an inch or two though. I was wondering what I could do to now grow my shoulders/traps and pecs. I do take body fortress nos blast. It's good and gives me energy and strength while I work out. Any advice would be great. And can any1 recommend me a good diet plan? I'm 150lbs 5ft8in body fat is like 18% and want to lower it. Please help. Thanx:)

how old are you and what are you doing now? how long have you trained?

i would suggest a simple linear progression based training program like "starting strength" i would then suggest you learn about diet and nutrition. no crap food is a good place to start cut out sweets, desserts, chips, soda and eat lots of meat and veggies.

hows that sound?

im also a big believer in finding a fun, for you, active hobby that will really help keep weight off. if you sit in front of a comptuer or game system it kinda does the opposite.

^^this.

Diet and cardio will bring the body fat % down. Check out a thread by Tatyana in the diet forum sticky section and it will break down to the calorie what you should be eating per day to drop BF. There's even a list of food sources you should be eating to get good carbs, proteins and fats into your diet stick to this with a good workout programme will sharp see you shedding fat

how old are you and what are you doing now? how long have you trained?

i would suggest a simple linear progression based training program like "starting strength" i would then suggest you learn about diet and nutrition. no crap food is a good place to start cut out sweets, desserts, chips, soda and eat lots of meat and veggies.

hows that sound?

im also a big believer in finding a fun, for you, active hobby that will really help keep weight off. if you sit in front of a comptuer or game system it kinda does the opposite.

Well I am 15. I do any exercise I can do at home. Such as square bench leg extensions calf raises and so on. I can't power clean or Dead lift for the fact I have little space. I've been weight lifting for a little over a year. I don't lift every day because I kno you have to let the muscles rest and all. I do like eating beef alot. I sometimes have a subway now and then. But uually I eat whatever's at home like beans potatoes beef chicken. And I don't really ever eat candy or junk food. I do go to fast foods though and I'm starting to just order salads instead. And I don't really do anything in my day. I do work but it's not so hard. I work at a farm feeding, moving, shaving, or tagging animals but I don't break a sweat. I also weld and work with wood when I need to do something an that does get me tired. It's fun I enjoy it I sweat and end up sore from some machines but I don't really do it, I do it when they tell me I need to so yea.

can you join a gym?

definitely head over to the diet board and do lots of reading. make sure you know what you are eating and what it will do to your body. find a good plan you can stick to and log all your food during the day. that will make it easy for you to adjust your diet and track results.

do you have any interest in running or any sports you could play?

Top Bottom