Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing motivation to weight training

Brocdi

It has been a crazy past couple years for me with everything going on and I have lost motivation to get back in the weight room. I used to train for years nonstop and could not imagine taking a break, but injuries benched me and then corona hit and gyms closed. Now things are opening up and I just don’t have the motivation to start over. Please give me tips

It has been a crazy past couple years for me with everything going on and I have lost motivation to get back in the weight room. I used to train for years nonstop and could not imagine taking a break, but injuries benched me and then corona hit and gyms closed. Now things are opening up and I just don’t have the motivation to start over. Please give me tips
Just start to do a little bit everyday and before you know it you'll fall back in line.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Take some cardazol 3 caps and hit the gym you'll get the energy rush you need to push it

In order to get energetic and motivated I take CARDAZOL, NATURAL booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss

Top Bottom