Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lose skin question

joeold

is there any supplement or cream you can apply on lose skin to get rid of it? I lost 45 pound and I have some lose akin hanging on my mid section and I can't afford surgery, and exercise is not helping either, thank you.

The short answer is no. Unless it's hanging down like a bag but is, instead, just a little loose it'll tighten up a bit in time. By all means spend a ton of bucks looking after your skin. Less for the tightening up effect and more because it's anti-aging

Check out the haemorrhoid cream preparation H. It really does work. I have had weight loss clients who have lost over 100 pounds use the cream with great success. Apply the cream to your skin after showering each day.

In addition to that - just be patient. Your skin will slowly tighten as time goes on.

You will see some tightening over time but I don't think there is really any supplement that is going to make a major difference. I think surgery really is the only option.

Top Bottom