Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Loosing 5-10 lbs of Body Fat?

2swol

What is the fastest way for me to loose about 5-10 lbs.of body fat so I can be shredded for summer?Help ANYONE! I NEED ADVICE!
Well...Anything worth doing, is worth doing right damnit! ( Johnny Dep, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas)
:bawling:

The fastest way is to eat almost zero carbs, but without letting your body adjust to this, you will slap it back on in no time when you start eating carbs again.

ECA stacks are good (Xenadrine, Hydroxycut).

Do 30 - 40 minutes of cardio in the morning three - five times a week on an empty stomach.

Break your meals up into smaller chunks (about 6 a day) to increase your metabolism.

Slow down carb consumption (I slowly worked my carb consumption down to around 50 - 100 a day and I am starting to see good results).

Eat about 1 gram of protein per pound to retain all existing muscles. Also, lifting weights will help increase fat loss too.

Losing 5 - 10 pounds isn't that hard, but losing 5 - 10 pounds of pure fat takes some dedication!!

The Doc

go to the diet board. read up.
there are 100's of questions exactly like yours.

what you read in the responses are just recycling what dr. e recycled from somewhere else. :eek:

Top Bottom