Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for someone interested in personal training in Wisconsin

You just posted this exact same thread in this forum a few days ago, why did you make another thread if no one replied to the first one?

Don't spam the board like that.

djeclipse said:
It was here http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...ooking-personal-trainer-wisconsin-593997.html

In the same forum.

Why do you need a personal trainer? there is more then enough information here, more then 99.9% of the personal cracker jack box trainers know out there.

check the training vault in this forum.

Is it a motovation thing?
Your right I apologize I am trying to delete it. Ive been out of it for about 7 years and I get motivated to do an hr of cardio but I have a hell of a time with lifting. Just need someone to kick me in the ass for a few months...

johnespringer said:
Your right I apologize I am trying to delete it. Ive been out of it for about 7 years and I get motivated to do an hr of cardio but I have a hell of a time with lifting. Just need someone to kick me in the ass for a few months...

Don't delete it, just keep one thread. It's all good.

I see, so it is a motovation thing. I think we all struggle with that every now and then, especially after being off for so long. Once you get back into it you'll be more motovated. It's just getting your ass into the gym for that first week.

You don't need someone else to kick you in the ass, thats just a glass ceiling... go to the fucking gym and stop being such a whining little bitch. The only people who need personal trainers are old women with hip problems trying to use a swiss ball.

Compound movements, targets, personal standards and focus.

If you can't manage that by yourself, a personal trainer ain't gunna do shit for you.

mad_monkey59 said:
You don't need someone else to kick you in the ass, thats just a glass ceiling... go to the fucking gym and stop being such a whining little bitch. The only people who need personal trainers are old women with hip problems trying to use a swiss ball.

Compound movements, targets, personal standards and focus.

If you can't manage that by yourself, a personal trainer ain't gunna do shit for you.
WoW I just read your coommment. I didnt realize I was whining? And for those who need personal trainers??? Being most elite athletes have them or use them at one point in their life I guess in The UK they are old ladies and such. Or maybe they just arnt allowed in th trailer park (where you probably live)

Top Bottom