Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for some good cutting info

NJL52

After a few months on 5x5, I decided it was time to cut. I've put on more weight then I can stand so it has to go.

So I have spent some time reading around on the other forums and reading different articles etc and have yet to find anything I like. Don't know which to label as miracle diets and which ones hold their weight.

So I figure that since this forum seems to hold the most knowledgeable people on this website and that most of you guys cut normally as well, I figured here would be the best place to ask.

And for some specifics. I'm looking for fast weight loss while keeping as much muscle as possible. And if it means anything, I'm not looking to show off my abs etc, just looking to drop this 20 pound anchor to get my speed and quickness back up.

Thanks in advance.

Meal 1 - 2 Pieces of Pepperidge farm cinnamon bread, half cup oats, 2 cups milk

Meal 2 - one scoop one whey, one cup milk, two tablespoons flaxseed oil, one serving ANPB

Meal 3 - 8-12 ounces chicken, one serving ANPB

Meal 4 - One serving ANPB

Meal 5 - 8-12 ounce chicken, one serving almonds

Meal 6 - One serving ANPB

2400-2600 calroies, 177g of protein, 130g of fat, 129carbs. Drink a gallon of water a day. If you want less calories, take out the two flax seed oil servings that'll drop it I think 260 calories.

Keep doing 5x5 routine, throw in cardio on the days off cept Sunday, or keep it, up to you. The diet is bland, but you eat to make your body better and healthy, not to destroy it and keep your taste buds happy.

Rabid_Goose said:
Meal 1 - 2 Pieces of Pepperidge farm cinnamon bread, half cup oats, 2 cups milk

Meal 2 - one scoop one whey, one cup milk, two tablespoons flaxseed oil, one serving ANPB

Meal 3 - 8-12 ounces chicken, one serving ANPB

Meal 4 - One serving ANPB

Meal 5 - 8-12 ounce chicken, one serving almonds

Meal 6 - One serving ANPB

2400-2600 calroies, 177g of protein, 130g of fat, 129carbs. Drink a gallon of water a day. If you want less calories, take out the two flax seed oil servings that'll drop it I think 260 calories.

Keep doing 5x5 routine, throw in cardio on the days off cept Sunday, or keep it, up to you. The diet is bland, but you eat to make your body better and healthy, not to destroy it and keep your taste buds happy.

What's the benefits of eating nuts? Seems like everybody always has a bunch of various nuts in their diets. And thanks for the info.

Nuts contain healthy fats like Omega 3, 6, & 9.

Cutting is very simple and there are many ways to skin the cat. A good weight training program is a good program. It shouldn't change much when you go to cut, BUT you will probably need to reduce the volume (e.g., cut back on your sets). You can't gain muscle on a cut (generally) but you CAN get stronger. So the 5x5 is an excellent cutting program, you just may have to ratchet it back a tad when your cals get low.

So that's the training aspect. Now reduce your calories little by little. And maybe add a bit of cardio. The weight should start coming off. Keep going until the weight loss stops. Then drop your cals a little bit more and/or add a little more cardio. AGain, the weight will start coming off. Repeat ad infinitum or until your body craps out. LoL

A "fast" weight loss program is Lyle McDonald's Ultimate Diet 2.0. Go to www.bodyrecomposition.com for info.

Top Bottom