Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for a Personal Trainer

rose12

Hi guys,
I am looking for a personal trainer in London. If any one can suggest then please do. Thanks in advance.

Hi guys,
I am looking for a personal trainer in London. If any one can suggest then please do. Thanks in advance.

Please don't waste your money on a personal trainer. It would benefit you that since have a computer at arms length, you should do some in-depth searching on the WEB to look over the myriad content of weight training and bodybuilding diets and routines.
When I started, I used a old 1977 issue of Muscle and Fitness with Arnold Schwarzenegger on the cover. For some unknown reason, I check his heritage and maybe Arnold might have African ancestry! Wouldn't that open some eyes. LOL He's in a double biceps pose smiling. I said, "That's how I want to look". Personal trainers were in someone's sperm sack. lol I followed and did every workout from Arnold's, Robby's, Danny's, Grombowski's, and Mentzer's! It was my Bible. I had guys flocking to me to help them get my look, I didn't have the time. Even now I get the occasional, "Hey, what the hell are you doing" One day you come in all fucked the next day, you look ready for the stage" (Hand on my shoulder) "It's all about what do you want from all of this? Endeavor to do it on your own and get some interested as you are to be your training partner. Good luck.

Hi guys,

You could try finding a personal trainer through Motivate as they are one of the largest in London and have lots of trainers with different specialities. Otherwise use one of the gyms in London like Muscleworks or Ripped gym as they will have trainers there. Depends whether you want to join a gym or have the trainer come to train you at your home.

nrpt.co.uk/city/personal-trainers-London

beginning of the url put www dot
at the end of the posting put dot html

good luck

Personal trainer is actually necessary according to me,When it comes to training we don't really know the actual way of it.
That is why we need someone who can show us the actual way of keeping our self fit and physically fit.I prefer personal trainers.In fact i have my own and they really helped me a lot in building myself.

Well, in UK Northwest Personal Training has given its best. Many people are availing the fitness services from this fitness centre and they are pretty much satisfiued of their weight loss w0orkouts and schedule. You can try visiting the fitness centre.

Top Bottom