Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking for knowledge on exercise and stress

Alan Neruka

Hi guys, I have suffered from stress for long time and so far no medicine has helped, that's affecting my sleep and therefore my mood, I'm becoming a very unhappy person because the lack of sleep keepsme on a bad mood all day, I never was a gym guys so I was wondering between doing cardio like running at the park and lifting weights which could be more beneficial to diminish my stress levels and improve my levels, thank you.

stress is killing our society. we all work too hard for less and less money these days because we want that 4 bedroom house or that expensive car, and kids cost us 250K!

a big reason for stress is inhibited GABA in the body. this can be remedied by supplementing with GABA but also avoiding caffeine. notice people who drink a lot of coffee are always jittery that is why

exercise is great way to sweat out the poison of stress. you should exercise 1-2 hours a day, it can be anything!

Check out this video I made on stress, cortisol and adrenal fatigue -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...eo-stress-cortisol-adrenal-fatigue-47895.html

Adrenal fatigue is so wide spread in our society because of our constant hectic lifestyles, long work hours, and abuse of stimulants. What @stevesmi said is 100% right.

Any time you are stressed or use a stimulant your adrenal glands are forced to work to activate your CNS and PNS. It's almost like the boy who cried wolf. If you are constantly firing your adrenal glands by using stimulants throughout the day, not sleeping enough and working long hours, your adrenal glands can't keep up and become burnt out. Low testosterone levels, high estrogen levels and high cortisol levels are the result of adrenal fatigue. Ever see those people at the gym who are abusing stimulants and can't seem to loose body fat in their stubborn body fat areas despite being on a very low calorie diet and doing hours of cardio? Bingo.

There really isn't any supplement you can take to reduce adrenal fatigue. The main thing you can do is lifestyle changes and to remove stimulants from your diet.

The gym is an amazing thing for stress relief.

It is just the reality of society today that stress is huge. We are all so busy and never have enough time to get done what we want to.

The gym for me is a place to turn off the outside world and just focus on me. The mental effects are amazing. Not to mention that exercise physically will reduce stress.

You need to start cutting out the stress factors from your life.

Maybe its the environment in which you live, you work, you spend your free time. Maybe its the people.

As hard as it is, but you need to distance yourself from these things. It cannot be healthy.

For me personally gym helps to alleviate stress.

Top Bottom