Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for a good 2-day split for girlfriend

bgbay

she is in good shape and is starting the Alpha Princess Stack from need2build muscle. She does the Insanity Workout(cardio dvd) and is looking to lift weights 2 days a week. I was hopng someone here could point me in the direction to get her a good 2 day workout.

Thanks!

i cant post links, but if you google Stop training like an idiot. theres a whole workout plan by jim stoppani that has a 1 day, then 2 day training split it looks really good to start out with

I would go either
upper
lower

or fullbody both times

I would also stress a proper diet rather than supplements

proper diet is being stressed, thanks. I just wanted her to get the most out of the stack on the lifting part as well. thanks :)

i happen to see quite a few women doing hang cleans with lighter weight... that and just a military press together would be less 'intimidating', not sure if thats the right word... but you get what im trying to say...
upright rows would be fine though... but i would keep a military press in that workout for sure if you go that route...

I like moya's advice here.

Squat
RDL
Flat or incline press
Row

Dead
Lunge
Standing press
High pulls

Maybe add a few sets of arms and calves to each day.

Top Bottom